26th IUPAC International Conference on Chemistry Education
CAPE TOWN ATTRACTIONS AND TOURS
Boulders beach – Penguin colony
Distance from Lagoon Beach Hotel – 55 km
- Camps Bay Beach – 15.2 km
- Cape Town CBD – 8.6 km
- Cape Town Stadium – 10.1 km
- Cape Town International Airport – 18 km
- Century City Shopping Centre – 6.3 km
- Groot Constantia – 22.7 km
- Hout Bay – 25.1 km
- Milnerton Golf Club – 1.8 km
- Tygerberg Nature Reserve – 21 km
DAY AND OVERLAND TOURS:
With top-end venues, luxury accommodation, safe transport and plenty of adventure, South Africa is one of the world’s most popular business travel destinations.
African Travel Canvas offers a range of pre and post-conference tours for both conference attendees and their accompaniments; spouses, partners, children, friends and family members that may or may not be partaking in a conference.
Our short day tours are great for those wanting a brief snapshot into the city of Cape Town, while our longer overland tours are curated for delegates looking to maximise their time in the country.
Website address: www.africantravelcanvas.com
Telephone: +27 21 713 4749