26th IUPAC International Conference on Chemistry Education
ICCE 2020 postponed to 26-30 January 2021
The Committee for the 26th IUPAC International Conference on Chemistry Education, ICCE 2020, is offering a total of four travel bursaries designed to provide support for the travel of emerging researchers and doctoral students based in an African Country to attend the ICCE 2020 conference to be held from 13-17 July in Cape Town, South Africa.
The successful candidate/s will be awarded:
- Complimentary registration
- Economy airline ticket
- Accommodation, on a sharing basis for 6 nights if from outside South Africa and 4 nights if within South Africa
- Return airport transfer
All travel arrangements will be made by our travel agent / conference organiser.
Criteria for application:
- Applicants must be a student in chemistry and based in an African country.
- Applicants must submit an abstract.
- Applicants must have a passport valid for at least 3 months after their trip to SA with minimum 3 pages at the back.
- Applicants must provide a motivation of how you and the greater community of chemistry education in your country benefit from their attendance at the conference.
- Applicants must provide an up to date CV of 2 pages.
- Applicants must provide a letter of recommendation by their supervisor.